Take advantage of government-assisted financing up to $5 million. Any for-profit business is eligible to apply.
- Competitive Rates
- Tailored Terms
- Local Decisions
- Excellent Service
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Real estate acquisitions or refinancing — up to 90% financing available
- Construction loans — up to 90% financing available
- Franchise financing
- Business acquisitions
- Machinery & equipment acquisitions or refinancing
- Lines of credit
- Business expansion loans
- Longer amortization allows with lower loan payments
- No future balloon payment (fully amortizing loan)
- Variety of collateral options
- Closing costs can be included in loan
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity**
- Prompt, local decisions made here in the Las Vegas area
- Attentive service from start to finish
Size of SBA 7(a) Loans
Up to $5 million
Terms of SBA 7(a) Loans
- Up to 25 years for real estate loans
- Up to 10 years for non-real estate loans
Providing an attractive alternative to conventional loans, the SBA 7(a) program helps small businesses grow by offering longer amortizations, lower equity contributions and flexible terms. Almost any type of for-profit business is eligible. Commercial real estate must be partially occupied by the borrower.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver’s license and other identifying documents.
**Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.